Job description / Role
Enterprise Performance Improvement - Senior Vice President
A Global Management Consulting Firm is seeking a Senior Vice President for their Middle East Office. The position is Dubai based but would involve extensive travel across the GCC.
As a Performance Improvement Senior Vice President, you will be responsible for leading projects, analyzing corporate performance, driving cost reductions, revenue growth and profitability improvement in your industry or functional area(s) of expertise in ‘high stakes’ situations.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
• A minimum of eight to ten years of experience, preferably with a mix of consulting and industry. Candidates working with Top Tier Strategy firms with a focus on Operational Transformation would be ideal for this position.
• Specific experience and project leadership in a range of business critical topics such as cost optimization, working capital management, operations improvement, M&A, profitable top-line growth
• Master’s degree and / MBA with evidence of strong academic success. Degree(s) in Business, Finance, Engineering (or foreign equivalent) preferable
• Deep understanding of business issues and the ability to communicate them effectively to team leaders and clients
• Willingness to build professional and personal growth by working in high-impact situations under time-pressure
• True passion for achieving ambitious results
• Outstanding analytical and critical thinking skill
• Excellent relationship management with stakeholders while achieving results
• Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and executive-level presentation skills
• Fluency in English is essential; knowledge of Arabic language would be advantageous
• Willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies