Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Entertainment Manager to join our Rixos The Palm team. To provide efficient service and maintains the overall efficiency of standards .
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world !
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing
- To supervise the service activities in the Entertainment aiming all times for the highest possible customer satisfaction
- Develop, plan, organize, implement, and evaluate a variety of entertainment programs, including special events and contract services.
- Establish schedules and methods for providing entertainment services; identify resource needs.
- Participate in the development of goals and objectives as well as policies and procedures
- Make recommendations for changes and improvements to existing standards, policies, and procedures
- Monitor work activities to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Prepare event and entertainment publicity; coordinate the publication of seasonal brochures
- Prepare periodic reports; maintain files and records.
- Conduct and supervise special events; develop contracts and hire contracted instructors
- Participate in the selection of entertainment staff; provide or coordinate staff training
Your experience and skills include :
- Relevant experience as an Entertainment Manager in 5* hotels or similar
- Strong managerial and operational experience in Hospitality industry
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Pleasant personality and positive attitude
Your team and working environment :
Rixos The Palm Dubai Hotel & Suites is a multi-awarded family beach destination situated on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Dubai
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos The Palm, Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other . We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities .
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo # BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.