Job description / Role
My client is a newly-developed firm based out of the DIFC that is looking for a key operational hire to cover all aspects of trading operations. My client is innovative in their trading strategies and is looking for an entrepreneurial, experienced, passionate candidate to join its lean, growing team.
My client is a KSA family-backed trading firm with a quantitative trading strategy. The top-tier team of traders are innovative, first-movers in the market and are passionate about growing their team.
Responsibilities of the Equities Trading Operations position include but are not limited to:
* Trade order creation and execution
* Post trade processing and resolving trade settlement issues in a timely manner
* Research and process corporate actions- (i.e. tender offers)
* Client Reporting Support
* Support Investment research & reporting Investment and Operational Projects as needed
* Identify workflow/system improvements and work with supervisor and operations team to enact change.
* Strong total compensation package
* Opportunity to join a team of the highest-calibre in a start-up environment
Candidates that will be seriously considered for this role will have the following profile:
* Currently in a Trading Operations position with 5-10 years of relevant experience
* Currently based in Dubai
* Direct experience supporting Equity Traders
* Experience with quantitative trading strategies preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.