Job description / Role
Equity Research Analyst for a Multinational Company Based in the DIFC, Dubai. A public equity long and short investment manager is looking for a bright and experienced individual who will be report direct to the CIO.
* Part of the investment team, and working with PM/ CIO, Analyse investment opportunities in the public space identified by portfolio managers and assess accounting practices, files, and identify malpractice, red flags and areas of acct / financial / fraud risks
* Purse malpractice leads, investigate fouls and assess their impact on long/ short positions of fund/ portfolio
* Analyse the financial statements of companies
* Research securities of target industries and companies to provide investment recommendations
* Present investment case to the Investment team
* Skills include very strong accounting background, investigative skills, etc.
* Experience: Big 4 accounting firms, such as their Forensics or Diligence teams, Specialized Accounting firms such as KROLL, or research analyst in the fund management firms doing the same (forensics).
* 5- 7 years of relevant experience required. CPA or CFA is a strong plus.
* Arabic Speaking is a must
* Start Date ASAP
Salary and Benefits
* 30,000 DOE
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.