Job description / Role
Ernst Restaurant Manager
We are currently looking for Ernst Restaurant Manager to join the opening team of 25hours Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE!
This is a place where personality counts for more than your CV. We are genuine. Genuinely uncomplicated. Genuine in our dealings with one another. Genuinely professional. Genuinely reliable. Genuinely global with genuine local roots. With genuinely cool opportunities. And we're genuinely interested in you.
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• You will take care of resource planning, manage the team, and support your colleagues' development.
• You will make sure that our guests are not just well-fed, but also happy and contented.
• You will take responsibility for the budget, and make sure the accounts are correct and admin processes run smoothly.
• Together with our external concept partner, you will develop the restaurant as a business.
• You will support your colleagues with a winning smile whenever, once again, all the guests pile into the restaurant and want to order at the same time.
• On top of this, you will also keep your head above water when there are sudden changes of plan
Your experience and skills include:
• Computer literate in the Windows environment
• Responsive and proactive
• You have gained management experience in a similar role, and can speak English fluently
• You can inspire your fellow staff just as you can inspire your guests. On top of this you find it easy to communicate with charm, even if it is sometimes tricky
• You are passionate about good food and drinks, and enjoy discovering new concepts
• You are a doer - and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
• You are not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
Your team and working environment:
• Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.