Job description / Role
ERP Cloud Specialist MM EMEA South
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
RISE with SAP brings together the solutions and services the customer needs for true business transformation - in one package - regardless of where the customers business stands now or where the customer wants it to go.
The mission is to drive the RISE strategy together our partners and sales teams to maximize the impact for our customers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
This is a partner and customer facing role where you will support both sales teams during the entire cycle of a Cloud deal in a volume business environment.
Following are the key tasks that this role will perform:
- Being a key point of contact for the RISE business within the MU's and assume overall responsibility for delivering against the corresponding pipeline targets
- Defining a vision and creating a winning strategy that draws upon SAP's strengths and responding to specific market needs, generating competitive advantage on existing markets and developing consistent new revenue streams that will guarantee short and long-term achievements
- Building a network of executive relationships across industry, community and business groups, and with key partners and customers to stay current on issues impacting business and sales, providing meaningful strategic advice to retain and grow their business through integrated solutions
- Introducing strong sales processes by demonstrating outstanding execution track along sales cycles, supporting the development of a full pipeline of sales prospects, engaging customers and partners at the executive level, motivating the sales team, resolving conflicts, removing barriers and providing recognition in the pursuit and achievement of sales revenue and profitability in line with SAP's Sales methodologies
- Developing and applying in-depth understanding of SAP's processes/ procedures and sales tools/systems as well as enterprise market, including industry, marketplace, strategies and trends, competitors and competitive tactics to develop an effective long-term sales strategy and plan
- Utilizing a disciplined approach for successful solution selling (value Centric Sales Approach), establishing and maintaining accurate, timely and documented sales revenue forecasting procedures, providing required updates to SAP executive management
- Taking advantage of internal stakeholders, experts as well as development and support organizations by involving them on the early stages of sales cycle and driving expected results with the aim of removing obstacles & achieving goals
- Inspiring and influencing internal stakeholders, experts and other resources not under direct control, helping to remove obstacles and aiming goals achievement.
- Facilitating alignment and effective communication within sales team and internal/external key partners/customers and promptly resolve any conflict to encourage harmonious and productive interaction
- Participates in regular business review meetings and forecast calls
- Assesses the overall performance of the team with respect to the goals/KPIs and its own revenue target
- Accountable for annual goals & target established for team or department
- Works with marketing and field sales management to understand and implement initiatives with Solution Sales requirements.
- Act as partners' single point of contact during sales cycle by bringing in other SAP resources, including pre-sales teams, as needed.
- Facilitates individual growth and development of Sales team, setting objectives, performance standards and priorities, coaching and acting as role model on sales approaches and account leadership.
- Collaborate with an extended team of resources to assure successful territory management, with Marketing to cover the market and build a healthy pipeline, with Presales to deliver outstanding customer experiences, and with the Partner Business Managers to align our objectives with our partner ecosystem/DDE org.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Proven track record in sophisticated, business application software sales
- Experience in highly complex organizations
- Demonstrated success with complex, long-cycle sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market
- Demonstrate success in negotiating complex contracts
- Demonstrated knowledge on consultative selling methodologies and applying risk-mitigation strategies to customer
- Fluency in English is a must, any other language is an asset
- Demonstrated partnering and sales leadership skills in a complex environment
- Business development planning and execution experience in driving sales pipeline, demand generation and enablement
- Consultative selling.
- Customer Focus
- Business Acumen
- High Comfort with ambiguity
- Collaborative. Builds trust easily. High EQ.
- Comfortable with leveraging and operating in matrix orgs
- Confident; Leads without positional authority.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The RISE Mid Market team is dynamic and diverse team with the values
- Customer focus: Clearly understanding our stakeholders (internal and external) and determining how best to serve them to achieve our goals
- Trust: Gain trust by being responsive, honest and communicative
- Respect: Due regard for the feelings, goals, objectives, rights or traditions of others
- Curiosity: Prepared to question the status quo, open to new ideas and eager to learn and share
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.