Job description / Role
A world leader in their field my client is looking to recruit a ERP Finance Manager to support the implementation of Oracle Fusion.
The ERP Finance Manager will be part of a dedicated project team consisting of resources from the business and its chosen Systems Integrator supporting the transition to Oracle's Fusion product for Finance. The project team will collect & manage business requirements and lead the functional design, prototyping and process design stages of the Oracle Cloud implementation.
The ERP Finance Manager will require an in-depth knowledge and demonstrated use of the Oracle Fusion ERP solution combined with sound technology and implementation experience. The role will partner with the main stakeholders on the Finance Transformation and play a pivotal role in the implementation of the Oracle Fusion ERP system.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
* Involved throughout the project lifecycle in all phases of the transformation journey including requirements gathering, process re-engineering, solution design, implementation and delivery, and post go-live support
* Develop an in-depth understanding of the current state and, in conjunction with the Finance team, develop future state recommendations including process, data and integrations
* Working closely with finance and technical teams and evaluate how system changes will affect workflow, data, and reporting.
* Working with the respective teams to identify a key group of core users who will transition fund expenditure data from the old system to the new. Ensure that data to be converted is sound before the transition and ensure that balances that move from the old system to the new are in agreement.
* Working with finance leads, determine the cash balances, fixed assets, receivables, payables and other balance sheet items that should be accounted for into the new system.
* Assist in implementing change management strategies to support adopting new systems and procedures throughout the project.
* Assist in the creation of process flows, work instruction, test scripts and end user training.
* Qualified accountant; Minimum of 5 years of experience implementing Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion Financials).
* Experience in implementing accounting function in Oracle ERP with in-depth functional experience in Treasury, GL, Intercompany Accounting, Tax configurations in addition to experience with Procure to Pay and Fixed Asset module.
* Experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud
* Expertise in EPM Suite of products i.e., Financial Reporting) and EPM Dashboards. Preferable to have certifications in Oracle ERP Cloud technology or Fusion Financials
35,000aed per month plus benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Accounts Manager / Finance Manager for a Boutique Regional Law Firm
RTC-1 Employment Services