Job description / Role
This opportunity is for a well-known company located in UAE with their office in Abu Dhabi.
As an ERP Officer, you will be responsible for developing and customizing the enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform, applications on-premises and in the cloud, API creation and monitoring, .Net development, and Angular JS. Assist in monitoring ERP systems and ensure their stability, functionality and backups are up to date.
• System Analysis & Development:
• Evaluates, assess, and enhances the programming systems needed to support an organization’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications. Ensures that other software can be fully integrated into the ERP system on premises and cloud.
• Develops new modules to enhance system performance. It relies on knowledge and professional discretion to achieve goals.
• Has experience developing .NET software & Angular JS frontends
• Ensures all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods, and procedures
• NET Software Development Experience
• API Creation, security & maintenance experience
• Angular JS Frontend development experience
• Responsible for ERP technical issues resolution through diligent research and troubleshooting
• Responsible for ERP Application & Data Security
• Adherence to EDC policies and procedures
• Analyze data for accuracy and troubleshooting
• Timeliness in resolving technical issues
• Provide L1 and L2 ERP & Application Support.
To be successful you would ideally possess at least 4 to 6 years of experience with ERP system development, security, and migration. Office365 Applications such as MS SharePoint, Visio, Word, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any relevant field.
• Good Knowledge in PHP, .Net C#, Angular JS, Microsoft ERP, Power BI, Middleware applications.
• Certification in relevant ERP systems.
• ITIL v4 or similar industry standard certification is desirable.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.
ERP & IT Business Systems Lead
IT Service Delivery, PMO & Planning Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Full Stack Developer
MAST Consulting Group
IT Computer Programmer