Job description / Role
ERP Strategic Initiative Director, EMEA
Tomorrow's ERP, today
At Oracle, we are changing the world by leading a digital transformation! We help our 400,000+ customers in more than 145 countries to go beyond developing digital potential to using it to achieve, grow and compete; to think, act and be Business Digital.
We believe we can deliver tomorrow's cloud solutions to you today resulting in a technology solution which will underpin all organisations digital transformation and business strategies.
Oracle ERP is a market leader. In joining Oracle, you have the opportunity to sell one of the strongest and broadest ranges of ERP software in the market. ERP Cloud is also the area of Oracle that the company is hoping will take it into Cloud Leadership. There is huge investment and focus on this area of Oracle and companies are tending to choose Oracle as their partner of choice for the ERP Cloud transformations.
Enterprises can innovate faster, drive business-process efficiency, and accelerate digital transformation with Oracle Cloud. Oracle is the enterprise technology partner that positions companies for tomorrow, today; empowering businesses of all sizes on their journey of digital transformation.
Location : Any EMEA location
- Accelerate growth of large, strategic deals across EMEA ERP & EPM Applications.
- Co-lead with field teams.
- Suggest help and ideas.
- Provide EMEA knowledge to assist (e.g. references).
- Execution of Oracle strategy, working through Regional Sales teams to deliver N&E deals and Renewals.
- Establish strategic customer relationships to position Oracle's SaaS portfolio around the customers digital transformation.
- Trusted advisor to customers, delivering best practice solutions.
- Partner with existing customers for upselling opportunities and renewable business.
- Work with sales to update forecasts, record activities and build opportunity close plans.
- Big Deal development and sponsorship with customers, partnering with the regional sales leaders.
- Member of the Steering Committee of selected accounts in EMEA.
- Executive Sponsor for selected accounts in EMEA.
- Top 10 deals per Quarter with pillar element > $1m.
- Lead with expertise and recommendation: Contracts, pricing, legal, commercials, SLAs.
- Exceed customer expectation through deep engagement by product & industry specialism.
- You will be the undisputed and indisputable leader of a multidisciplinary and matrix team by bringing both your commercial seniority and your business expertise.
- Develop long-term sustainable relations with customers and partners.
- Establish and progress all opportunities in your territory.
- Act as a point of escalation for issues between Oracle and existing customers and partners.
- Collaborate with Industry team.
- Participate in large deals execution.
- Pipeline health and related activities to grow in a specific area.
- Collaborate with the supporting functions and eco-system.
- A perfect understanding of commercial execution models is expected: control of the sales cycle, cadence, forecasting, etc
- Big emphasis will be on building pipeline from new prospects within the region, i.e. making deals bigger by articulating the full Oracle value proposition, from front to back as a strategic vision.
- A successful candidate must be capable of engaging at a CXO and Senior levels within the specific vertical to understand their strategy and key business drivers; strive to develop a buying vision and roadmap with the customer.
- Articulating the Unique Business Values in each specific context will be a key success factor.
- Provide direction and input to the Product Management, Product Marketing and Product Development Groups on product plans and new product roll outs by analysing the changes and advances in technology to anticipate the market trends
- Performance drive and execution
- Deal maker
- Track record of driving high value, strategic deals
- Ability to analyze complex customer requirements and position Applications Solutions
- Solid and proven network in the specific industry / vertical
- Relationship maker
- C-Level confidante
- Energy and positivity
- Your experience in navigating within a complex multilingual environment is a plus.
- Required language: native tongue + English. A 3 rd spoken language will be a plus.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Head of Technology - Perm and Contract
Head of IT - PMO
Consulting Practice Director, CAGBU (Telecom Applications)
Business Analyst / Project Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services