Job description / Role
• Perform business requirements analysis, design and management of the applications
• Oversee and provide technical troubleshooting support in order to address user needs and problems, so that customers applications are as efficient and effective as possible
• Perform gap analysis between ERP functionality and client's requirements and implement solutions or work with the development staff/team to design product enhancements to address
• Analyzes user requirements to determine ERP system configuration and customization, and models the refined business scenario into a System’s Requirement
• Develop data conversion and testing strategies and successfully implement those strategies, provides applications and ERP system support
• Design and build reporting and solutions to meet customers and client needs
• Implements Configures, maintains and upgrades applications including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application modules (e.g. Procurement, Inventory, Bill of Materials, Work in progress, Contracts, i-Supplier, i-Procurement, Work flow, AME, Warehouse Management system (WMS) on the versions 11.5.10, R12 and Fusion) and other business applications
• Train users on new processes for native software functionality, help users to complete their User Acceptance Test (UAT)
• Analyze the client’s requirement and understand business process flows in order to implement the business requirements
• To test the newly developed functionality, to assure the data integrity with the neighboring domains
• Develop custom forms & custom modules
• Develop custom reports based on business requirements
• Work on form personalization & customization
• Develop custom approval workflows
• Customize standard workflows
• Develop Oracle Discoverer Report
• Personalize & extend Oracle standard reports
• Develop Forms linked with workflow for approval requests
• Develop OAF Forms
• Develop alerts for triggers emails, concurrent programs and updating tables using interface and APIs
• Develop inbound & outbound interfaces and APIs for respective modules
• Performing requirements gathering, fit-gap analysis, and finalizing to-be solution after comparing requirements to Oracle SCM cloud functionalities
• Implementing Oracle eBusiness suite and Oracle Cloud ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software for consumer and industrial, electronics and high-tech industries in the areas of Plan to Manufacture, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash and Asset to Repair
• Designing OTBI (Oracle transactional business intelligence) reports
• Experience as a resource in the implementation lifecycle of at least 1 Oracle ERP Cloud project (Release 10 or later).
• Work directly with Business User as an Oracle Cloud SCM expert. Active participation in preparing various project documents – Solution design, Functional Specifications, Setup Documents, SIT-UAT Test Scripts, Training materials.
• Implemented and supported below Supply Chain Management (SCM) Modules:
- Inventory (INV)
- Purchasing & Iprocurement (PO)
- Order Management
- Bills of Material (BOM)
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
• Adhere to Company / Unit Policies, Process and Procedures.
AED 10,000 to 19,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 6 to 8 Years of relevant IT experience and customer service industry or Supply Chain
• 5+ years experience in software industry. Working in a consultancy capacity on customer sites
• Previous strong hands on implementation experience of Oracle eBusinsess Suite R12 , at least 3 full cycles of successful implementations
• Hands on implementation experience on Oracle Cloud Fusion of 2 projects minimum
• Business skills (SCM, Purchasing, Manufacturing, etc..)
About the Company
Innovations Group was established in 1994 under the name of Innovation Commercial Brokers. The company was formed as a sole proprietorship company spearheaded by its Managing Director, Ashish Nanda.
The company was set up with an objective to provide Relationship Management work within the Promotion, Distribution and Services business. The other line of business which the company was pursuing along with Promotions, Distribution and Services was Commercial Broking for clients for various financial products such as IPO, Investments and Placement of Funds. The idea was to acquire customers and mature the business by converting them for its different product lines by selling and cross-selling. By identifying the customer needs and trying to provide services in those areas where there was an identified need propelled the company to new heights and growth.
The process of acquiring clients was initially from local market and expanded to global markets through mail, telephone, and generation of leads.
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)
ERP Analyst for a Leading FMCG Manufacturing Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
ERP/IT Coordinator for a Leading FMCG Manufacturing Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Technology Project Manager / Product Manager / BA