Job description / Role
We are looking for a Logistics coordinator with Estimator skills to join our superb team here in Dubai South.
• Needs to be an expert in 2D and can also use 3D AutoCAD.
• work quickly and accurately.
• You will be responsible for marking up our safety products on AutoCAD and for preparing quotations for the customer.
• Should have good knowledge in all kinds of shop drawings & measurements.
• Preparing Delivery Order Letter for New Shipment Inbound for ASAFE or for Client arrange to submit Original (FW)
• Order Processing on NAV & Advance Invoicing on NAV
• Order Production follow up Assigning with UK - Follow up with UAE 3PL / UK HQ Readiness of Goods and arrange Freight services via agent for respective collection & vessel arrangements and coordination for various Destinations.
• Shipping / Collection of Pallets - from UK / UAE 3PL – Paperwork for UAE & UK shipments, COO stamping, INV & PK list.
• Coordinating - with 3PL team for samples, Deliveries, Port clearance & Firebox for Overseas delivers.
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: +Benefits
• Engineering Degree or equivalent will be an advantage
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Excellent computer skills, AutoCAD (this will be tested)
• Should be expert in word and excel.
• Excellent spoken English (Arabic a plus). Written communication must be of highest standard
• Knowledge of international shipping, Logistics documentation and processes
• At least 3 references from past jobs (these will all be contacted and interviewed)
About the Company
A-SAFE is the inventor and manufacturer of fixed, polymer safety barriers, used around the world to offer unbeatable, cost saving protection for buildings, personnel and equipment.
Made from a patented polyolefin blend called MemaplexTM, A-SAFE barriers absorb and dissipate impacts from vehicles or hardware, protecting structures, people and machinery and offering huge cost savings in maintenance, replacement products and down-time.
Rigorously FEA tested using an in-house Research & Development team and independently verified by TUV, A-SAFE barriers are a giant leap forward for modern health and safety practices and requirements in the workplace.
A-SAFE products have been rolled out as best practice across the world by Nestle, and other recent clients include Coca-Cola, BMW, 3M, Heathrow Airport, Unilever, Amazon, Heineken and Jaguar-Land Rover.
The company was formed in Halifax, UK in 1984 and now has offices in ten countries (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Scandinavia, USA, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Australia) and resellers in over 60 more.
A-SAFE also regularly create bespoke pieces for clients which address individual issues of safety concern and compliance. The company also has systems for testing the performance characteristics of existing barrier systems and are able to suggest best products and procedures should a company's barriers be unfit for purpose.
A-SAFE won the Queens Award for International Trade in 2014.
Middle East Executive
KYB Middle East
Middle East Executive
The Kanoo Group
Emad Trade House