Job description / Role
• Review tender documents, scope of work and specifications.
• Preparation of basic design for Power Distribution, motor controls and lighting and small power systems.
• Preparation of basic design for ELV systems.
• Preparation of Material Take Off’s (MTO’s) and Equipment/ Material Requisitions related to above systems.
• Preparation of “Requests For Quotations” for equipment and materials and sending to selected suppliers.
• Evaluation of vendors’ technical and commercial proposals, and providing recommendations.
• Preparation of cost sheets and BOQ’s.
• Preparation of technical proposal for tender submission.
• Shall have at least 5 years’ experience in the estimation field.
• Shall have QS background.
• Experience in the field of construction is an added advantage.
• Shall be conversant with MS Excel.
• Shall be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
• Shall have experience in power distribution systems including 11kv networks and low voltage networks.
• Shall have experience in electrical and ELV systems for building services, such as Fire and Gas, Public Address, CCTV, Access Control, Telephone systems.
• Shall have experience in industrial electrical works.
• Shall be able to make basic design of related electrical works.
About the Company
Control Contracting & Trading Co (CCTC) has been in existence for 30 years, operating from its base in Abu Dhabi, in the United Arab Emirates. During this time CCTC has grown to become a significant player in the engineering and contracting sector in the Middle East and Gulf markets.
From its base in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi, CCTC has undertaken significant projects across a range of disciplines. These include commercial buildings, electro-mechanical, mechanical erection and offshore projects.
Solar Project - Electrical Installation Engineer (Wind and Solar)
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
QA/QC Inspector (Electrical & Instrumentation)
Electrical Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Electrical Design Engineer - Solar
A Leading Energy And Construction Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||22 Jun|