Job description / Role
Roles and Responsibilities
• A preliminary study of enquiry and the basic scope of work and concept of the project.
• Supplier correspondence and sourcing.
• Detailed cost estimation of the project ensuring all items are covered in the costing part. Cost estimation of overheads, service/manpower required executing the offered project.
• Preparation of detailed technical offer along with compliance/ deviation/ important notes, the scope of supply & work, equipment specification and exclusions.
• Attending the site visit and collecting the site inputs required for the cost estimation.
• Preparation of commercial offer including price breakdown & optional prices as per the client’s requirement along with payment terms & conditions.
• Review the technical & commercial offer with proposals manager for comments & approval.
• Reply to the technical & commercial queries raised by the client. Attending the technical & commercial meetings with the client.
• Post order correspondence with internal team members.
• Prepare hand over the report for the awarded project.
• Prepare detailed and squeezed rationalized estimation sheet.
• Handover of the rationalized internal proposal, Handover report & Rationalized estimation sheet to the project team for further execution of the awarded Project.
• Attend Project kick-off meetings. Assist the Project and Procurement team during the execution of the project.
• Update the Proposal Status/record on a regular basis.
• Develop the Company’s database of Sub-supplier quotation on each item/Component.
• Planning of various Proposals on the basis of Priority/ Urgency.
• Maintain and update the Proposal Plan and Prepare Monthly/ Weekly Report.
• Reviews bids, conduct negotiations and administer the award of contracts and contract amendments and provision of feedback to bidders
• Drafts appropriate contractually and commercial terms & conditions to best serve and protect the Company’s interests
• Builds and maintain relationships with suppliers in order to secure positive, constructive and cost-effective commercial agreements for the Company
• Provides general assistance & advice on contractual & procurement matters as required to support Company’s operations.
• B Tech in Mechanical engineering
• 3 to 5 years UAE experience is required in estimation of structural, piping and equipment erection works in oil and gas.
• Abu Dhabi, UAE
• UAE driving licence is required. Visit VISA candidates, immediate joiners are preferred
About the Company
Copperfield Business Consultancy and Copperfield Recruitment Services are UAE based companies with core competencies in various Human Resources functions and manpower outsourcing. The driving factor to the establishment of both companies is to offer support to the HR functions and manpower requirements of companies without the need of going through the tedious process of recruitment, on-boarding and employee management which allows business to focus on their core functions and operations.
We are uniquely positioned to work as your partner for managing the entire portfolio and responsibilities of the HR Department and management. With a team of highly experienced professionals capable of understanding your company's every HR-related needs, you remain dedicated to the growth of your business without letting the challenges of establishing a HR Department get in the way.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mechanical Engineer (Healthcare)
Al Reem International Construction
|Abu Dhabi||8 Aug|
Commissioning Mechanical Engineer for an Electric Power Construction C
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Site Mechanical Engineer
A Leading Construction Company In Lebanon
Offshore Mechanical Supervisor
BAC Middle East