Job description / Role
• Review and stdy tender documents including drawings, project specification, BOQ, scope of work, contract details and conditions.
• Preparing tender study report by analyzing the scope of work.
• Study tender BOQ, quantities take off, sending enquiries to the / subcontractors vendors to get competitive quotations.
• Implement tender strategy as communicated by proposals / estimation manager.
• Liaise with construction / operations team to establish execution / method statements and reflect the same in estimation.
• Oversee and allocate resources for various construction projects
• Ensure that the project is completed on budget and within scope
• Ensure that all the work is done on time and within the projected budget
• Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
• Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
• Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
• Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
• With at least 5 years’ experience in GCC Region in Tendering/Estimation
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Has full authority for personnel actions.
• Extensive knowledge of the function and department processes.
• Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
• Experience in collecting and analyzing data
• Strong leadership capabilities
About the Company
Al Reem International Construction encompass all areas of Civil Engineering, Fit-out & MEP, Health Care and Piling, delivered through skilled Engineers working together to make a great design project.
Al Reem works closely with clients to ensure that projected designs match their needs and are functional, safe and economical. Al Reem has a wide range of Electromechanical and Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Solutions to fit your needs.
Al Reem carried out the entire piling function by the combine supervision and assistance of Structural Engineers, Mechanical Engineers. We have the pleasure to introduce ourselves as a growing Hospital Civil and MEP service providing company. We have strong business connections, providing solutions and services to major corporate business entities in U.A.E.