Estimation Engineer- Metal and Glass
Excelsior Group ME
Job description / Role
• Decipher all architectural / glazing scope of works from client document, and prepare B.O.Q. Cross check B.O.Q. with clients for accuracy.
• Independently clarify doubts objectively engaging the client’s representative for all tender and pre-sale activities, including all correspondences.
• Once clarified and fully understood, prepare cost analysis strictly in accordance with project specifications and prepare offer letter.
• Time bound submission of quotes and maintaining good records is a must.
• Prepare project specific profit and loss statement both quarterly and on completion to review and revise pricing if deemed fit
• Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in working with Architectural Glass and Metal in GCC or home country.
• Expected to have good written & verbal English skills plus working knowledge of AUTOCAD and Word / Excel / MS Office is essential.
• Genuine desire to build vendor base both local & overseas for receiving competitive price and technical support is necessary.
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.