Job description / Role
- To provide a professional and efficient Bid Management service for all the elements of projects tendered for a large Contracting company, ensuring that the contracts can be secured to meet the overall business and financial objectives of the Company.
- Implement the strategy and development of the Company, ensuring appropriate representation on relevant tender
- Provide a professional approach to all stages of the bid management process, including, estimating, planning, costing, engineering, scheduling, tender submission & bid negotiation.
- Preparation of the Tender Submission is to be completed to the requirements of the client and prepared and submitted within the deadlines specified.
- Attend tender meetings to represent the Company and liaise with clients throughout the process.
- Review all tender submissions including unsuccessful bids, ensuring that any problems are identified and solutions proposed and implemented.
- Any other responsibilities as required by the job function, ensuring the efficient and profitable operation of the business.
- Multi Trade Items break-down (Str/Arc/MEP) is a must
- Solid practice with Direct & Indirect Costs Analysis
- Bilingual practice (English & Arabic)
- Record with 7-10 years practice as a Manager
- Multi Task skills is highly recommended
- Familiar with ISO procedures is a bonus
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Marwan Group Holdings