Job description / Role
• Manage, direct and monitor the overall performance of the tendering team to obtain maximum efficiency, quality and profitability;
• Analyzes and negotiates tender quotations / prices of subcontractors and suppliers, technically and commercial viability;
• Identify risk factors, ensuring that technical terms comply with the relevant standards;
• Analyzes tender documentation including quantities, delivery deadlines, terms and conditions;
• Enquires, consults and coordinates with client & consultant representatives for specification / technical and BOQ clarifications required for tenders and proposals and attends pre-tender meetings;
• Reviews and finalizes project cost estimates in terms of the required materials as per bill of quantities (BOQ), amount of work, material / equipment and manpower requirements; this includes all systems and services conforming to client specifications / requirements
• Degree in Civil Engineering / Relevant Engineering Discipline
• Minimum of 15 years of experience in engineering, construction and general project management of construction projects in UAE / Middle East countries Requirements.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Contracts Manager - Construction
Project Manager - Museum Construction
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Opus Recruit Middle East