Job description / Role
• Identify, negotiate and manage major business opportunities, along with maintaining and growing profitable key accounts.
• Secure a potentially profitable work stream for the business by ensuring that bids are prepared in a timely manner, are attractive to our customers, and meet the company's requirements.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Review of Tender Documents.
• Assign Estimation Engineer’s for Tendering.
• Attend the meetings with Pre-Tender and Post Tender Meetings.
• Preparation of Value Engineering Proposals.
• Review of Final Bid as per Client Requirement.
• Follow up with client for updates of Tender Submitted.
• Attend Negotiation Meeting and provide recommendations to win the tender.
• Prepare PM Budget after award of the project.
• Identifying prospective clients, mapping & coordinating for their requirements for new business.
• Analysing market requirement and providing key inputs for product development.
• Maintaining sustained contacts & providing pre/post technical assistance for achieving customer satisfaction.
• Monitoring competitor activities & devising effective counter measure.
• Identifying, qualifying & pursuing business opportunities through market surveys & mapping as per targeted plans as well as through lead generation.
AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Years of Experience:
• At least 15 years experience required and out of that 10 years as Estimation Manager in a reputed Civil Construction Company in U.A.E
• Bachelors in Civil Engineering
About the Company
A leading construction company in the UAE.
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Site Engineer (Civil) - 6 Month Contract
Currie & Brown
|Abu Dhabi||15 Mar|