Job description / Role
• To manage all the commercial issues for MEP Estimation and issuing projects budget and to estimate the budget of MEP projects.
• Accountable for estimating MEP Tender Projects.
• Ensure that the specifications and drawings were received and clarifications on unclear issues are being issued to Client/Consultant.
• Responsible for providing MEP Commercial Offer to Client.
• Responsible for providing all the scope definitions which complies with the specifications and site requirements.
• Responsible for Design/ Re-design of all MEP services in benefit of saving the cost and issue complying and alternative commercial offers
• Responsible for producing materials/labours/expenses/strategy for all MEP trades in Tender stage
• Responsible of creating project budget and management reserves
• Responsible for training, improving QS and Estimators
• Propose Manpower Histogram and Project Milestones to suit tender projects
• Coordinate, improve relations with new and existing Clients
• Creating library of resources coordinated with actual projects productivity rates and materials purchase rates
• Responsible to meet Client and negotiate Commercial and Technical Proposals
Qualifications Education/ Qualification:
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 12-15 years in Electro Mechanical divisions in the Construction industry in which minimum 3 years as Estimation Head/ Technical Manager within the GCC. Knowledge
All Authority Regulations, All the International Standards such as:
• ASHREA, 2. SMACNA, 3. NFPA , 4. IPC, 5. ASTM, 6. BRITISH STANDARDS Skills
• Computer skills, Basic networking utilities, Problem Solving, E20II Cooling Load Calculation, MS - Project and Primavera, Auto CAD, Commercial and Execution
About the Company
Trojan Holding is considered one of the fastest-growing construction firms in the UAE and internationally.