Job description / Role
• The role is responsible for preparing complete estimates for assigned project(s) of medium size and complexity either directly or through subordinate personnel by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
• Analyze drawing, specifications and documents to prepare comprehensive cost estimates
• Handling inquiry - follow up on missing information, documents & clarifications
• Checking window schedule, BOQ and section details
• Prepare Preliminary Structural and Thermal calculation as per project requirements
• Select & finalize the systems, typologies & profiles
• Prepare Material Take Off and pricing parameters sheet with quotation
• Finalize and submit quotations and technical submittals
• Submit company prequalification - brochure, projects list, company documents etc
• Material submittal - sample board (profiles, accessories and hardware)
• Prepare final position drawings & quantities as per approved shop drawings
• Reporting to: Sales Support Manager
• Desired start date: January 2020
• Probation: 6 months
• Working Hours: Sun-Thu, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
• Graduate Degree in Engineering/ QS
Nature and length of previous experience:
• 2-5 years’ experience as Estimator/ Project Engineer (junior level) in Aluminium Façade Systems or Auminium & Glass fabrication industry
• Knowledge & experience in facade design, aluminium windows & accessories, aluminium doors & accessories, curtain walls, shading systems (Pergolas) etc
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Young, energetic, activity oriented, goal driven, self motivated, willing to be trained!
About the Company
Over 30 years of designing high-quality aluminium products, ALUMIL is one of the largest and most trusted names in home windows and patio doors.
At ALUMIL we are building excellence every day.
Through our modern production facilities and strict quality controls along the entire production line, we ensure the creation of superior products of high added value. Our continuous research and development leads to offering unique solutions with many innovative features, which totally meet the needs of our customers.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Excelsior Group ME
Civil / Structural Engineer - Water & Buildings Projects
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jan|
Assistant Resident Engineer (Structures)
Menasa & Partners
|Abu Dhabi||30 Dec|
Estimator & Technical Support
Alumil Middle East