Job description / Role
• Floating RFQ’s, preparing techno-commercial comparison and negotiation with suppliers.
• Incumbent will be responsible for supplier’s performance on quality, cost & fulfillment.
• Liaison with the Proposal, Project Management, Engineering, Finance teams to get best suppliers on board for the assigned projects.
• Track supplier’s delivery to meet project time lines
• Support regulatory audits, EHS elements and process improvement initiatives, equipment inspection at suppliers in the region
• Participate in daily/ weekly project execution meetings with the cross functional team
• Have understanding of 3. & 3.2 certifications.
• Understanding about NACE plates
• Experience of Pumps / Valves
• Experience for Vessel/Tanks/HE fabrications.
• Engineering degree or equivalent preferably in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Min 8+ years of Sourcing experience primarily in Oil and Gas.
• Knowledge of supplier market in Middle East, Africa and neighboring countries
• Good knowledge of local regulations, Taxation and Inco Terms.
• Fluent English (both spoken and written).
• Strong communication skills, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
• Negotiation Skills
• Hand on experience on SAP tool.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Estimator & Technical Support
Alumil Middle East
Procurement Operations Analyst
Purchase Manager for an Fmcg Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE