Job description / Role
• Prepares cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements.
• Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
• Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
• Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
• Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Presents prepared estimates by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
• Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains cost database by entering and backing up data.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Estimator Skills and Qualifications:
• Analyzing Information, Estimating, Planning, Reporting Research Results, Data Center Experience, Strategic Planning, Attention to Detail, Informing Others, Requirements Analysis
• Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/ Architecture)
• Software Skills: Well versed with Auto CAD, Solid works, 3d-max and aftereffect softwares
About the Company
STYRO is a leading integrated producer of Expanded polystyrene (EPS) offering solutions and services to customers in a variety of markets throughout the UAE and emerging markets.
STYRO Ltd. (STYRO Insulation Material Industries LLC) was established in the Millennium year 2000. For more than 15 years now, Styro has supported the market in different fields and services mainly Insulation, Construction, Decoration and Packaging. The manufactured product at our factory is Styro Expanded polystyrene foam, where others call it with different names like Styrofoam in USA, Thermocol in India and Pakistan, STYROPOR in Germany and some parts of Europe. As a factory based in UAE, we are also suppliers and dealers of other products like, Extruded polystyrene (XPS), Polyurethane / Polyisocynurate, Rockwool, Glass Wool and Geo-textile. Through the years, STYRO Ltd. became more than a Manufacturer of Expanded Polystyrene, but as a one stop full solution house servicing most sectors in GCC starting from UAE Cities like Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and the northern Emirates reaching the neighboring cities like Muscat- Oman and Doha-Qatar, nevertheless our boundaries are unlimited in the Middle East.