Job description / Role
Quantity take off & measurements including estimates the expected cost of a given project.
• Analyse drawings and specifications.
• Understand contractual terms and conditions.
• Assemble estimates and proposals.
• Issuance of enquiries to material suppliers.
• Draft costings, budgets and schedules for projects for review.
• Review and evaluate cost estimates.
• Ensure timely completion of estimates & submissions.
• Prepare cost analysis.
• Vigilantly protects the financial and other interests of the company
• Carry out assigned tasks and duties in a safe manner and in accordance with local rules, regulations and codes of practice.
• Report any issues or deviation occurrences in the drawings & specifications to his/her line manager.
• Consult with his/her supervisor if in doubt about measurements, drawings & specifications.
• Identify and resolve deviations from the proposal, including scope and specifications.
• Interpret plans and construction materials to propose and double check estimates.
• Fosters an employee orientated company culture that emphasis quality, continuous improvement and high performance.
• Work in accordance with documented company procedures.
• Attend specified meetings.
• Work on special projects as directed from time to time
• BSc Civil Engineering/Degree in Construction or related field
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Construction and Facade background.
• Experience in facade contracting company.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Project Quantity Surveyor
Alumil Middle East
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Post Contract - Contractor
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jan|
Planning & Cost Control Engineer
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||13 Jan|