Estimator (Interior Fit-Out)
Middle East Executive
Job description / Role
• Prepares cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements.
• Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
• Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
• Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
• Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
• Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Should have a minimum 5 years fit out experience, preferably with Architectural Degree or BSc in Interior Design or equivalent, and proficient in English language.
• Experience in material management
• Experience in managing and sourcing interior fit out suppliers
• Good Knowledge of the Fit Out Suppliers & Sub Contractors in local market & overseas.
• Multi-tasking and ability to work with more than one project.
• Effective communication skills and technically sound
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Quantity Surveyor (QS)
Al Jaziri Group
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Compass Project Consulting
Managing Quantity Surveyor - Fit-Out
|Abu Dhabi||7 Dec|