Job description / Role
The role is responsible in prepare portions of contract proposal estimates, including calculation of material quantity requirements, preparation of routine estimating data and production of drawings & documents.
- Receiving project inquiry, handling clarification, compiling documentation & collecting information
- Reviewing and generating shop drawings/section details, preparing final position drawings & quantities
- Review design options and recommend best solution, select and finalize the systems
- Handling window schedule, bill of quantities (BOQ) & analytical section details
- Calculate material quantity requirements, utilize Estimation software and prepare material take-off
- Generating preliminary structural and thermal calculations
- Prepare, finalize, submit quotations and obtain customer acceptance
- Submit company prequalification
- Technical & Material submittals including Compliance statement, test certificates, sample boards etc
- Handle further queries and perform additional sales support services and complete assignments as per supervisor's direction.
- Reporting to: Sales Support Manager
- Number required: 4
- Duration: Permanent
- Desired start date: 01 Mar - 01 Apr 2020
- Probation: 6 months
- Working Hours: Sun-Thu,9-6 pm
- Degree in Engineering (mechanical/industrial/civil/architectural engineer/QS)
Nature and length of previous experience:
- At least 2 years relevant experience in the similar role and industry
- Technical knowledge of the characteristics & design of aluminium windows, doors & curtain walls.
About the Company
Over 30 years of designing high-quality aluminium products, ALUMIL is one of the largest and most trusted names in home windows and patio doors.
At ALUMIL we are building excellence every day.
Through our modern production facilities and strict quality controls along the entire production line, we ensure the creation of superior products of high added value. Our continuous research and development leads to offering unique solutions with many innovative features, which totally meet the needs of our customers.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Lindner Middle East
Project Quantity Surveyor
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Site Engineer (Civil) - 6 Month Contract
Estimator / Quantity Surveyor
Planning & Cost Control Engineer
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||30 Apr|