Job description / Role
Create, update and implement the companies global ethics and compliance strategies, and promote the core values and principles everywhere it does business
A massive American multinational corporation, listed on the New York Stock Exchange, with multiple offices throughout the GCC
* Serve as a forum for sharing best-in-class practices, discussing relevant legal and regulatory developments, and designing and deploying tools to enhance ethics and compliance processes.
* Must be prepared to receive complaints, concerns within facilities, including without limitation discrimination, harassment, theft, embezzlement, fraud, data privacy concerns, and violations of policy and applicable law
* Updating the case management system in a timely manner and as required by the applicable policies
* support in control audits and lead Compliance Branch visits
* Carry out detailed investigations upon receiving allegation, taking notes, gathering evidence, documenting on system and concluding with a drafted summary report to present to the committee
* Drafting investigation reports in both English and Arabic
Work for a global leader in their field. Implement controls over the local compliance function and fast track your career
Candidates who apply must meet all of the following criteria:
* Business degree (ideally in law, criminology, politics)
* 3 years experience in an Ethics & Compliance role
* Must have experience conducting detailed investigations
* Experience drafting investigation reports in both English and Arabic
* Ideal candidate will come from a corporate/industrial environment
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Compliance Manager & Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)
Compliance Officer - Wealth Management