Job description / Role
ADSS is looking to hire a Senior ETL/Informatica or Talend Developer with 5+ years of experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Hand-on data warehouse ETL developer with 3+ years of financial industry experience designing and implementing DW/BI solutions.
• In-depth knowledge of all Informatica transformations, mappings, sessions, task, & workflow creation
• Excellent knowledge of Informatica Best Practices and Naming Conventions while developing the mappings, sessions and workflows.
• Should have excellent knowledge of Data warehousing(ETL and Reporting solution Architecture, High level Design, Detailed level Design, Data modelling), tools like Informatica, Erwin, Toad etc. preferable.
• Able to handle shell scripts and stored procedures from Informatica
• Strong hands-on experience with ETL tools including Informatica PowerCenter/Talend is required. Can take up Informatica
• Exposure to Dimensional Models is highly desired.
• Experience in functional and design documents creation is a must.
• Exposure to FX trading, investment banking and wealth management is highly desirable.
• Successful track-record in implementing large projects. Design, develop, and test data processes per business requirements, following the development standards and best practices as well as participate in code peer reviews to ensure our applications comply with best practices.
• Work with project leads and business analysts to gather business requirements from end users and translate them into technical specifications.
• Gather requirements to define data definitions, transformation logic, and data model logical and physical designs, data flow, and process.
• To be responsible for providing technical guidance / solutions.
• Provide estimates for development.
• Perform data analysis, data quality and data profiling against source systems and data warehouse.
• Design data marts to support Business Intelligence reporting.
• Conduct reviews of developed code.
• Test solutions to validate whether requirements have been met; develop test plans, test scripts, and test conditions based on the business and system requirements.
• Provide end-user support in post-deployment phases; assess and evaluate all feedback to ensure that the requirements necessary to correct issues are addressed.
• Experience in with various methodologies (Agile, waterfall)
• Actively follow and promote all safety and security policies and ensure that fellow employees and visitors are doing the same so as to ensure a safe and secure workplace for all.
• Strong experience working with dedicated and matrixed resources as well as:
• Informatica Power Center / Talend
• Writing Complex SQL Queries
• Unix Shell Scripting
• Relational Database
• Other Visual Analytics Tools with Qlik Sense experience is a plus
• Data Mapping, Data Modeling, Data Quality, and Data Warehousing/Mart
• Relational databases and SQL Query performance tuning
About the Company
Abu Dhabi-based ADS Securities provides sophisticated forex, bullion and commodities trading solutions to institutional and professional investors.
Current clients include global and regional hedge funds, central banks, asset managers, market-using banks, other non-bank financial institutions and qualified trading professionals.
ADS Securities is the fastest growing Middle East based trading platform which brings together excellence in technology, world class liquidity and international standards of service to provide traders with exceptional spreads and prices.
Located in a stable and resilient marketplace, with a high level of capitalisation, ADS Securities is developing a new and dynamic forex market. Leveraging its relationships with tier 1 primary brokers and liquidity provides and by bringing in regional liquidity, ADS Securities is extending the trading hours of the major markets – bridging liquidity flows from the far-east to Europe, maintaining spreads and prices for 24/7 investors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies