Job description / Role
Marketing Team Assistant(Temporary staff): Online B2B meeting organizing (events will be from April onwards)
- Calling buyers to participate in our events
- Scheduling meetings with Korean participants
- Operating Zoom
- Reporting by using EXCEL
USD 1,600 to 2,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances
- This position is temporary(one month contract), can be renewed monthly based on the quality of performance
- Candidate should have a degree. (UAE work experience will be preferred.)
- Candidate should be able to work asap. (Mid March)
- Candidate should have a dependent UAE visa.
- Good telemarketing/sales skills(utmost)
- Good MS-office skill
- Team Player
About the Company
Since its establishment in 1962 as part of the Koreas first 5-year Economic Plan, KOTRA has been dedicated to creating new export markets and increasing Koreas trade value, which reached $1 trillion in 2011. In the late 1990s, the agency helped Korea overcome the Financial Crisis by starting its foreign direct investment promotion division. And in the last half century, KOTRA has played a significant role in supporting Korean companies expanding overseas.
Today, the world economy is more volatile than ever due to the European financial crisis, China's hindered economic growth, upcoming elections in 15 countries and security issues in the Middle East. In preparation for a rapidly changing market environment, and using Koreas expansive FTA network, KOTRA is focusing on the globalization of small and medium sized enterprises(SMEs), the backbone of the Korean economy, by providing them with customized support related to global business establishment and export.
Irwin & Dow
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Personal Assistant to MD
Emirates Refreshments Company