Job description / Role
Please do not apply if you can't join us during the mentioned period.
- Calling distributors in UAE to participate in our B2B meeting event. (on 3rd of Oct, 2021)
- Reporting by using EXCEL
- USD 2,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances
- 22nd Aug - 3rd Oct, 2021, the contract can be extended based on your performance.
- 8-5, Sun-Thu, in Media city
Zoom interview will be done on 18th and 19th of August
- This position is temporary(one month), can be renewed monthly based on the quality of performance.
- Candidate should have a degree. (UAE work experience will be preferred.)
- Candidate should be able to work with us during the period mentioned.
- Candidate should have a dependent UAE visa to obtain a work permit.
- Good telemarketing skills(utmost) and work experience in beauty, and consumer goods field.
- Good MS-office skill
- Team Player
About the Company
Since its establishment in 1962 as part of the Koreas first 5-year Economic Plan, KOTRA has been dedicated to creating new export markets and increasing Koreas trade value, which reached $1 trillion in 2011. In the late 1990s, the agency helped Korea overcome the Financial Crisis by starting its foreign direct investment promotion division. And in the last half century, KOTRA has played a significant role in supporting Korean companies expanding overseas.
Today, the world economy is more volatile than ever due to the European financial crisis, China's hindered economic growth, upcoming elections in 15 countries and security issues in the Middle East. In preparation for a rapidly changing market environment, and using Koreas expansive FTA network, KOTRA is focusing on the globalization of small and medium sized enterprises(SMEs), the backbone of the Korean economy, by providing them with customized support related to global business establishment and export.