Job description / Role
The main task of LINKVIVA Project Director is to be accountable for the growth, development and management of the LINKVIVA Project Management Department. This includes full accountability for project delivery, event services, event performance and event profitability, whilst also maintaining a high level of client and team satisfaction.
To take integral responsibility for defining and developing the LINKVIVA Project Management Department growth plan for strengthening services and client excellence – including identification of key commercial objectives, strategy, tactics, potential risks, industry opportunities and measurable KPI's.
• To drive the LINKVIVA event strategy and take lead responsibility for the retention and growth of client accounts to reach quarterly and annual revenue and margin targets.
• Take the lead role developing a new LINKVIVA value-proposition showcasing our suite of event services and competitive advantages. Suggest new ideas and technical innovations that improve the proposition, create efficiencies, and streamline our follow up process.
• Take a lead role in presenting our new event credentials in a confident, clear and persuasive way, and advise on how aspects of the LINKVIVA integrated proposition (including digital, social and content) can be deployed alongside events to achieve clients’ business objective.
• Take the lead in event-related RFP and pitch opportunities (with support from key LINKVIVA colleagues)
• Build strong working relationships with key client contacts at a senior and strategic level to earn more about their event needs and challenges, gaining mutual trust and respect.
• Oversee the direction and management of your event team as they deliver event campaigns, ensuring they deliver on brief budget, deadlines, and to the highest quality
• Proactively look for new/smarter ways to improve department processes and procedures to deliver a faster, more efficient service to clients
• Coach, mentor and lead your team with clear direction and focus on their roles and responsibilities set to achieve the LINKVIVA event business plan and associated targets, metrics, and growth plan.
• Participate in, and report to, to LINKVIVA senior management team, providing regular input on all account-related activity on a monthly basis
• Be accountable for the team, complying with all internal processes to ensure quality standards and service propositions are being met
• Create team performance plans and manage the LINKVIVA review and appraisal process. Carry out disciplinary procedures in relation to poor performance when needed.
•7+ years successful event management experience, planning and running various types of events (corporate events – conferences, VIP dinners, exhibitions, roadshows, etc...)
• Exceptional project direction and management skills, ability to manage multiple timelines, deadlines, actions in a collaborative extremely fast-paced environment
• Strong experience in creating and designing event programs, including event themes, messaging, branding, content out the box ideas and creative approaches to improving audience engagement and interaction
• Excellent client management experiences, confident in building relationships and pitching new ideas to senior stakeholders
• Excellent problem-solving skills, able to come up with solutions and overcome obstacles
• Strong collaboration and leadership skills
• Self-motivation, initiative and high energy
• Excellent presentation and articulation skills
• Passionate about achieving business success and driving account improvement
About the Company
LINKVIVA is an award-winning international experiential marketing and events agency. Devising unforgettable activations, conferences, and a host of other events, LINKVIVA helps clients facilitate customer acquisition and retention, increase market share, and engage with their customers, employees, and partners on an emotional level.
Operating within the UAE and beyond since 2003, LINKVIVA has worked with high profile multinationals and myriad of clients in the private and the public sectors.
At a steady 95% customer satisfaction rate and 85% client retention rate, LINKVIVA believes in building long term relationships with clients.
Building strong relationships with clients is only possible by having a professional, dedicated, and passionate team and providing them with the right environment to contribute to the growth of the company and themselves.
We love like-minded people. We love people who are different, who challenge the norm, break status quo and buck the trend. If this sounds like you, we want to know about you!