Job description / Role
* You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers.
* The Events Coordinator is responsible to assist operationally and administratively in the achievement of department's pre-determined sales and revenue targets.
* You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
* Minimum 2 years work experience as Sales Manager in a luxury international brand hotel.
* Good understanding of selling techniques and marketing approaches. Computer skills in MS Office, email, Fidelio/Delphi/RESERVE will be an asset.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Dubai
Job Level: Full-time
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Irwin & Dow
Big Fish Recruitment
Customer Service Assistant
Emirates - CAE Flight Training