Job description / Role
* You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your guests.
* The Events Coordinator is responsible to act as an events specialist in the area of events and catering. This covers the internal events (e.g. sending of BEOs, Envision, sending offer letter, contracts, liaise between relevant departments).
* Minimum 2 years work experience in hotel operations in a luxury international brand hotel.
* Good understanding of events and banquet knowledge.
* Computer skills in MS Office, email, Fidelio/Delphi/RESERVE, good level of administration skills will be an asset.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Job Level: Full-time
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.