Job description / Role
Due to business expansion over the past few years and with exciting projects in the pipeline, We are looking for Superstars to join our team of highly motivated professionals working in a fast-paced motorsport environment, based at the Dubai Autodrome.
Reporting directly to the CEO you will be responsible for:
• Management of all staff travel including booking flights, hotels, hire cars, VISAs etc and preparing required schedules for movement of staff
• Pre event planning, On Event support for all team and customers to ensure the customer experience is maximised
• Taking initial sales enquires and directing these through the correct channels to ensure customer journey is enhanced
We are a small team with a big vision and the ideal candidate should have several years experience within the UAE or GCC, and be familiar with events coordination, customer service and office administration.
• Well mannered, hardworking, positive team player with excellent written and spoken English
• Ability to communicate with a wide range of people and nationalities
• Excellent Customer Service skills with lots of Patience and a can-do attitude
• Flexibility to work evenings or weekends, where our business dictates
• Well adverse with all Microsoft packages and general IT knowledge
• Proactive problem solving and solution finding due to the fast paced environment we work in
• A clean Dubai driving license
The right salary awaits the right candidate - with additional benefits: A Working Visa, Medical Insurance, 30 Calendar days annual leave and an economy return ticket to you home country per year.
About the Company
Dragon Racing International, based within new Headquarters at the Dubai Autodrome, is now established as the go-to solution for everything high-end automotive and motorsport related within the GCC region. We are the UAE’s leading Ferrari & AMG approved customer GT race team and under the banner of Dragon F4, we are the 2018 F4UAE Drivers and Teams Champions. We run retail Driving Experiences and ultra-high-end, bespoke Corporate Driving Events at both Yas Marina Circuit and the Dubai Autodrome which utilise our Ferrari and McLaren track cars. We have a class-leading workshop, storage and tyre fitting facilities. We host events, product launches and formal dinners providing a truly unique, octane fuelled, backdrop from our luxurious Headquarters.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Executive Assistant - 8 Months Contract
Manpower Middle East
New East General Trading
HR and Admin Executive
Excelsior Group ME
C&P Real Estate
Administrative Assistant for a DIFC Legal Office