Job description / Role
Due to business expansion over the past few years and with new exciting projects in the pipeline, We are looking for Superstars to join our team of highly motivated professionals working in a fast-paced motorsport environment, based at the Dubai Autodrome.
Reporting directly to the CEO you will be responsible for:
• Front of house meet and greet with customers arriving on site at Dragon HQ or at the event venue
• Management of all staff travel including booking flights, hotels, hire cars, VISAs etc and preparing required schedules for movement of staff
• Manage the Dragon showroom, Scheduling meetings and room bookings plus ensure refreshments are stocked
• Manage Dragon retail store and team clothing stocks with sales and re-ordering processes
• Pre event planning, On Event support for all team and customers to ensure the customer experience is maximised
• Taking initial sales enquires and directing these through the correct channels to ensure customer journey is enhanced
We are looking for someone dynamic that can take on the responsibilities associated with this role with ease. The ideal candidate would speak fluent English and be comfortable with management of detailed spreadsheets tracking movements of staff and travel plans for the business.
• This role would be customer facing so someone that is out going and confident is a must, and the candidate would be expected to travel to events across the UAE and GCC region.
• Due to the fast paced nature of the business there would be some weekend work however lieu days will be reimbursed for days worked.
• This is a unique chance to join a team where you can manage your own time effectively and have an active role in creating something unique within our business.
About the Company
Dragon Racing International, based within new Headquarters at the Dubai Autodrome, is now established as the go-to solution for everything high-end automotive and motorsport related within the GCC region. We are the UAE’s leading Ferrari & AMG approved customer GT race team and under the banner of Dragon F4, we are the 2018 F4UAE Drivers and Teams Champions. We run retail Driving Experiences and ultra-high-end, bespoke Corporate Driving Events at both Yas Marina Circuit and the Dubai Autodrome which utilise our Ferrari and McLaren track cars. We have a class-leading workshop, storage and tyre fitting facilities. We host events, product launches and formal dinners providing a truly unique, octane fuelled, backdrop from our luxurious Headquarters.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies