Job description / Role
In this role you will be responsible for developing and maintaining effective and professional relationships maximising all business opportunities for accommodation and catering revenue.
- Enthusiasm and ability to interact and build rapport will be essential as in this role, you will be required to conduct regular sales calls and participate actively off-site in order to maximise sales opportunities.
- You will also be required to assist in providing leadership in all selling activities within the hotel, working closely with the Rooms, Food and Beverage and other revenue-generating departments to maximise sales through the activities of the Sales Department.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience within a Sales environment focusing on Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events
- At least 1 year experience in a supervisory role
- A tertiary qualification is desired, preferably with a major in Sales and/or Marketing
- You must be highly organised, maintain excellent attention to detail and retain strong relationship building skills with both external and internal customers
- Excellent problem solving abilities, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must
- Previous experience with the software program, Envision will be advantageous
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out. If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply now.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga
Job Level: Full-time
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.