Job description / Role
• Manage day to day client relationships, visiting clients where needed
• Provide timely and consistent communication to clients and Senior acct manager on the status of projects
• Serve as the daily contact between the Agency and the Client
• Maintain regular communications with cross functional teams and clients
• Help account manager to manage the Client’s budgets and work within them
• Supporting role for the budget controller within the account team
• Project management on events, on-ground activations and in-store promotion
• Promoters management, procuring of promoters, briefing and management of promoters
• Coordinate designs with internal creative team, briefing of designs to production houses for build and support in delivery of final execution.
• Suggest digital or on-ground activities during events or activations based on relevancy of client’s brief.
• Troubleshooting and problem solving, able to think quick on site if an issue arises.
• Have a general understanding of Digital and social activities (preferred but not mandatory)
• Understanding on various social media platform and how brand content can be applied.
• Community management
• Influencer marketing
• Digital solutions that can engage audience on –ground activations.
About the Company
At Cheil we believe in creating Ideas that Move – people, brands and the world. Our clients choose us for our unique thinking and creativity driven by innovation. Integrated at an operational level, we are able to offer an alternative perspective in digital & programmatic media, retail experience and experiential & live communications. Steered by our fighting spirit of ‘TU:HON’ (achieving the impossible) we have established our largest client, Samsung Electronics, as the most valuable and desired brand globally, and within MENA.
In 2003 we opened our first MENA office in Dubai, UAE. Today, we have a strong local presence throughout the MENA markets and Cheil offices in Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Iran. Looking to the future, we will continue to challenge the status quo across the region’s marketing landscape with a passionate team committed to driving innovation on behalf of our clients.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies