Job description / Role
Position : Events Executive
Salary : Depends on qualifications and experience
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the client:
The hiring company is one of the forefront of delivering award-winning experiential events, and marketing solutions.
• Analyze event performance metrics and post-event feedback to identify areas of improvement to the event outcomes.
• Conduct after action review to ascertain areas of strengths and weaknesses related to the management of the projects.
• Coordinate delivery of project outcomes that align with project plans.
• Coordinate the acquisition of event speakers.
• Coordinate with office administration on clients' invoicing and payment.
• Develop event communication plans
• Document clients' requirements that align with event scope and objectives.
• Highlight project implementation issues and deviations from plans in project reports and meetings.
• Monitor projects' progress and budget.
• Perform event boundary management and zoning of attractions sites.
• Prepare documentation in support of project closure.
• Prepare draft event proposals that align with clients' requirements for internal review.
• Prepare draft project plans for internal review.
• Provide feedback on usage of workplace technology.
• Regulate type and scale of events held on site at the attractions.
• Report budget use and spending.
• Research trends in technology applications to improve productivity and innovation.
• Source suitable venues based on clients' requirements with internal stakeholders.
• Troubleshoot any issues and deviations to the project plans.
• Open to all Nationalities
• Must have at least 1-5 years experience in the same role
• Experience handling events is a must
• Excellent Communication skills
• Must possess decent math skills because they frequently must create a budget and stay within it
• UAE Driving License is a plus but not mandatory
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Project Coordinator - Event and Activation Agency
Excelsior Group ME
Office Manager / Administrator
RTC-1 Employment Services