Job description / Role
Looking for an exceptional Events Manager with experience in AD agencies, who would be managing the full event live cycle – planning, execution and post- event evaluation.
• Ability to multitask many events and projects at one time
• Verbal communication and customer service skills, with the ability to proactively address client's needs
• Ability to assess and prioritize workload in a strict deadline-oriented environment
• Thrive on teamwork and overcoming obstacles
• Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed - evenings and weekends
• Proven track record in full event life cycle
• 5 years’ experience in working with live shows/events/exhibitions
• Excellent English and Arabic communication skills
• Has experience in brand activation and B2B campaigns
• Account management
• Direct client interaction
• Experiential campaign management
• IT skills (MS office and Kaynote)
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.