Job description / Role
- To ensure own knowledge and understanding of Envision is up to date.
- To develop a good knowledge of Opera front office & reservations systems in order to be competent in checking bedroom & room type availability.
- To review function rooms blocked by you weekly to ensure that all business on the books is "live" and traced, tracked for confirmation.
- To entertain potential and current customers based on business priorities.
- Develop and maintain close working relationship with operational departments.
- Maintain confidentiality on work issues.
- To ensure that all credit and collection procedures that have been established by the hotel are implemented following the established Credit Policies & Procedures.
- To develop an organized and efficient system for managing administration paper work including records, reports, budgets, traces, follow up and other documentation so as they can be found quickly and easily.
- To ensure that an accurate and efficient filing system (electronic & manual) is maintained at all times.
- To exercise due care and professionalism in handling telephone enquiries, and to provide a positive first impression of Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights in the form by adopting customer centered friendly tone.
- To ensure that all catering contracts follow the established hotel policies and procedures and are based on sound commercial judgment.
- Liaise with sales account managers on any corporate or group issues and action as required, maintaining communication internally.
- Work with sales managers to create positive & professional relationships with clients.
- To ensure that the events team projects a warm, professional and welcome image.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 1 years work experience hotel operations.
- Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Dubai Parks and Resorts
RTC-1 Employment Services
Events Planning Coordinator - French - German - Spanish Speaking
RTC-1 Employment Services