Job description / Role
• We are currently seeking an experienced event coordinator to oversee all aspects of event planning and management, including internal and external events, with experience in the Events Management.
• We are looking for a person with dash of creativity and drive to succeed in a thriving, fast paced environment.
• We need sales professionals who have an entrepreneurial flair and are committed, and be an effective part of our new events management sister company.
• Our goal is to be one of the largest firms and execution the biggest innovative events in the region in the future.
• You will be responsible for selling core services and closing new business.
• In this position your duties will include but are not limited to, building and managing an active sales pipeline to ensure you close new business consistently at or above quota level within your territory.
• You will adopt a consultative sales approach to determine client’s business needs which will allow you to provide suitable solutions to deliver excellent service and drive increased business.
• You will become an expert within your field through staying up to date with the latest developments within your specialist industry and through attending networking events.
• You will have direct access to the executive team to help in supporting your sales goals.
• Responsibilities for the Event Coordinator include meeting with clients to work out event details, plan with the client, scout and book locations, food, entertainment, staff and cleanup.
• The Event Coordinator also creates event proposals and presenting proposals to prospective clients.
• The successful candidate should be Arabic & English speaker due to demographic regions of the organizations, clients and events.
• It is essential you have an events management experience in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain.
• And a degree in the business management or a relevant field, with a proven track record of consistently hitting or exceeding sales targets.
About the Company
A leading group of companies in the UAE.