Job description / Role
The Incumbent will work closely with and support the Sr. Sales Manager for the furniture rental division by contributing towards achieving annual set revenue targets.
Main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Generating new leads and build relationships to increase customer base.
• Convert new telephone/ website/ email enquiries to sales.
• Taking a full client brief from initial telephone/ email/ website enquiry or in person.
• Offering creative solutions to meet a client’s requirement.
• Preparation of quotation and proposal using All Hire and PowerPoint.
• Negotiating and final closing of proposal with the client.
• Responsible for ensuring a job is delivered to client specification and timeline.
• Liaising between various departments and client.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Annual Flights, Health Insurance, Life Insurance & Bonus
• Must have an interest in furniture and design and willingness to learn in detail about Arena FF&E products and production capabilities.
• Must be able to work under pressure and thrive on delivering projects in a high volume, dynamic fast paced environment.
• Highly detail oriented and organized with strong customer service skills.
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to think quickly and clearly under pressure.
• Able to comfortably handle multiple orders and manage multiple clients at the same time.
• A natural flair for building relationships with people on every level.
• Availability and flexibility to work long hours as required.
• Computer literate, proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
About the Company
With offices throughout the region, and a member of the globally renowned Arena Group, Arena Middle East and Asia has a history of designing and delivering structures for the most exclusive public, corporate and private occasions in the event calendar. Our passion for delivering turnkey solutions is unrivalled. Every member of our expert team is passionate about the work that they do, from expert carpenters and interior designers, to exemplary customer service staff and skilled projects teams. These core values combined with an impeccable health & safety record means that quality always comes as standard.
We provide temporary event solutions, designing and delivering complete live environments for the most prestigious sporting, commercial and cultural occasions in the global calendar. With over 250 years of experience, we promise our customers the ‘Arena Standard’ wherever they are, enabling extraordinary live experiences around the world.
With a global reach that extends from the United Kingdom & Europe to the Middle East & Asia, and the Americas, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide the ‘Arena Standard’ around the world. Offering a truly tailored and bespoke experience with an extensive product offering around the world, we turn space into place.
Our continued promise and delivery of quality over the years has resulted in long-standing relationships and multi-year contracts with some of the most prestigious events in the world including Wimbledon, The Open Championships, Cheltenham Races, HSBC Abu Dhabi Golf Championships, USGA, and the PGA of America.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC