Job description / Role
Female Events Sales Manager - Arabic speaking
Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
What is in it for you:
- Discounted hotel rooms and food & beverage rates to employees at our sister properties around the globe.
- We provide learning programs through our Academies to promote growth and development so that you can perform at your full potential
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 and WATCH
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Confirm all event related information with clients
- Establish and maintain rapport with clients, prior to, during and post conference, encouraging repeat business
- Organize convention bookings from date of booking to departure, including meeting requirements, guest room requirements, guest room pickup, food & beverage and audio visual
- Create floor plans for each event to ensure banquets and clients are in agreement prior to set up
- Initiate billing procedures, ensuring any deposits and/or credit applications are received with adequate information and within an acceptable time frame
- Conduct pre-conference meetings with clients and pertinent departments to confirm all relevant details are communicated
- Conduct and/or attend daily meeting to review event contracts and ensure last minute changes are communicated with appropriate departments
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous sales leadership experience within a similar role and property required
- Arabic speaking is must.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment
- Defined career development path
- Friendly and supportive team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.