Job description / Role
Responsible for the planning, logistical and operational requirements for all the events across the entity.
Leading cultural organisation in Abu Dhabi
* Plan and manage events hosted by the organisation and it's corporate partners.
* Coordinate with vendors, caterers, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful execution of events.
* Develop event budgets and manage expenses to maximise resources.
* Conduct post-event evaluations and create reports to track the success of events
* Opportunity to work within a top tier-local government entity
* Continued professional and personal development opportunities
* UAE National with Family Book
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, events management, or similar.
* 7 years of post graduate experience in event management within an agency or in-house events team for corporate or government entities.
* Fluency in Arabic and English
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.