Job description / Role
Exams Marketing Lead MENA - Flexible
- The purpose of this role is to provide professional marketing expertise to the Exams unit within the region, share relevant knowledge and expertise with other marketing professionals within the region and to help ensure alignment with marketing strategy across the British Council.
- This will include the planning, delivery and evaluation of regional marketing strategies across Exams products within the region. This role plays a proactive role in the development of the Strategic business unit within the region, including business planning.
- To support long term regional business growth strategies for exams in MENA through the development and execution of a 3 years long term products/audiences marketing strategies.
- Develop the products go to marketing strategies for exams.
- To lead on the development of country/clusters exams annual marketing plans making sure they are aligned with the regional marketing and business strategies.
- To ensure effective integrated and joined up areas of delivery for regional exams marketing activity to maximise impact on return on investment in the market place.
- To work closely with the regional exams business development teams on market penetration and development initiatives basing the decisions on insights, trends and long-term visions and goals.
- Bachelor Degree or professional qualification in Marketing or Business
- 8 years of Experience in developing marketing strategies and plans within a large and complex organisation
- Experience in effectively negotiating budgets and resources with senior stakeholders
- Experience in providing direction, oversight and coaching on the delivery of marketing plans and activities
- Experience in the design and delivery of plans to support programmes/products
- Relevant professional accreditations e.g. CIM, Melcrum, GCN, CIPR, WOMMA etc
About the Company
The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and is keen to reflect the diversity of UK society at every level within the organisation.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to employing disabled people.