Job description / Role
This role would be responsible to manage Bank Reconciliation’s for property sales and other related business. Must be capable of performing duties with limited supervision This role requires candidates with hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software (Qracle + Yardi)
AED 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Family Benefits : Tickets + Medicals
• Download the bank statements from the bank’s website everyday and save it on Q drive.(75 +banks, both DP and DPG)
• Upload these bank statements in Oracle and clear all receipts and payments everyday.
• Identify the differences, and coordinate with the team, and make sure all corrections/updates are done.
• Pass JV’s for various entries on a daily basis, these being
• Transfer of funds from excrow to retention
• Credit card charges
• Interest credits
• Interbank transfers etc
• Prepare Bank reconciliation at the end of the month for both DP and DPG
A professional accounting degree is a must, need to have experience in Oracle GL and cash module. Needs to have browsing navigation knowledge of Oracle AP for investigation and also as due to VAT as the bank will be charging us 5% on charges which we will have to claim back from the authorities.
About the Company
Dubai Properties (DP) is a Dubai based real estate pioneer developer. DP overseas a varied development portfolio of residential, commercial, retail and hospitality projects across Dubai, creating opportunities for real estate investors and residents.
DP has a strong pipeline of current and future projects tailored to meet the needs of real estate investors in the region, including Mudon Community and Remraam in Dubailand, Manazel Al Khor and Dubai Wharf located at Dubai Creek.
Petrochem Middle East
MAN Diesel & Turbo - UAE
Al Ghurair Properties
Accounts Receivables Assistant
Dubai Properties (DP)
Falck Safety Services
|Dubai Industrial City||25 Jan|