Executive Administrator (Native English Speaker)
ADIV Human Resources Consultancy
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Executive Administrator for Abu Dhabi entity (Native English Speakers)
A financial institution under the Abu Dhabi government is looking to hire an Executive Administrator to provide administrator support to the Director General. They are seeking Western expats - native English speakers only for this role.
To provide administrative support to the Director General (DG) by managing information requests, and performing other clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars for the DG Office and following up internal and external entities.
- Ensure effective flow of communication between the DG and all departments by coordinating with respective leadership team members and departmental administrative staff.
- Maintain relationships with key external stakeholders relevant for ADFD and liaise for information or schedule tasks as and when required.
- Schedule meetings and events requiring the DG’s involvement, in alignment with the availability of respective attendees; ensure that the scheduling of meetings and events requiring the DG’s involvement are undertaken effectively, and in alignment with the availability of respective attendees.
- Complete administrative requirements for travel missions being planned by the DG, for example complete travel bookings and hotel reservations.
- Attend management, committee and other meetings and take minutes, as directed by the DG to ensure effective documentation and follow up.
- Prepare periodic management reports by liaising by relevant departments and compiling necessary information in a timely manner, as necessary.
- Preserve confidentiality and discretion on all matters pertaining to the DG Office, with a view to safeguard the image of the company.
- Ensure that the quality, health, safety and environment related requirements as applicable to performing the role are met at all times.
- Adhere to organizational policies and procedures at all times as applicable to performing the role.
- Implement assigned tasks to the satisfaction of the DG.
- Manage documents and make them available on demand.
- Follow-up on incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Undertake any responsibilities, as directed by the reporting manager in line with organizational objectives and targets for the DG Office.
- Bachelor’s degree with any specialization, preferably in Business Administration / Management.
- Relevant certification in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Preferred 8+ years of relevant experience in Administration / Office secretarial operations.
- Western expats only (Native English speakers)
About the Company
ADIV Human Resources Consultancy is an Abu Dhabi based on-shore company and we operate with high standards and provide value-added services. We understand the volatility of the market and the change in the needs of its clients. Keeping this in mind, we hire only the best of Consultants whose exposure to the market and the region is of the highest standards.
ADIV Human Resources Consultancy will make the talented people fit into the right place so that they can enhance their skills. We uphold this responsibility to fulfill our commitment as ‘Let’s make the solutions possible for all diversity of people’.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Executive Personal Assistant
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm