Executive Assistant - 12 Months Contract
Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
- Perform a variety of high-level administrative support to C-level suite management and stakeholders.
- Act as the main point of contact among executives and external partners.
- Manage and maintain complex calendars, schedules and deadlines.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Manage the critical information (calls, e-mails, contracts, etc.) flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare agenda, expense, and management reports (weekly, monthly, and quarterly).
- Coordinate with stakeholders and external partners in organizing corporate events and activities.
- Rigorously track and focus project management and engagements on a timely and efficient manner.
- Bachelor's Degree holder and certification would be a plus.
- Must have 8 years plus of experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar in a corporate setting.
- Knowledge in commercial understanding and project management as well as events management
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player and proactive and ability to work under pressure and fast-paced environment
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Administrative Assistant for a DIFC Legal Office
Personal Assistant to CEO
Quest Search & Selection
Executive Assistant - 8 Months Contract
Manpower Middle East