Job description / Role
We are looking for a new Executive Assistant to support our executive team. You will manage mostly business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
• Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
• Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
• Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
• Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
• Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
• Helping prepare for meetings.
• Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
• Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
• Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
• Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
• Making travel arrangements for executives.
• Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
• Experience as a virtual assistant.
• Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
• Provide general administrative support
• Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
• Excellent MS Office knowledge
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• High School degree
• PA diploma or certification is a plus
About the Company
Nissan's heritage in the Middle East goes way back to 1957, when the first Nissan vehicle was sold in Saudi Arabia. Since then the Nissan Legacy has taken deep roots in the hearts of the Middle East people by becoming an integral part of their lives.
Currently Nissan is one of the most popular and successful automobile brands in the Middle East boasting of a strong line-up ranging from popular passenger cars to powerful 4x4 series and commercial vehicles.
In its quest to closely understand the local needs of its customers, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. in June, 1994 set up a regional Middle East head quarters in Dubai, thus becoming the first Japanese car manufacturer to accomplish this feat. The Nissan Middle East FZE office houses a highly sophisticated training center which serves as an excellent training ground for undertaking Nissan customer care and service activities.
Today, Nissan Middle East FZE has grown to be one of the major support offices of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., Japan with its operations covering over 20 countries making it the largest representation in the Middle East amongst all Japanese manufacturers.
Nissan looks confident to embark on its journey to the top and SHIFT_the future in the Middle East.