Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant / Business Administrator to provide strong, professional support to our busy charter sales manager.
As the Administrator your primary responsibilities will be:
• Being the first point of contact for external enquiries related to administrative and support matters.
• Oversee the day-to-day agenda, movements and meetings for the Manager and team
• Liaise with and submit quotes to the customer base
• Receiving and dealing with any questions arising
• Organising meetings and events
• Oversee operations and communication
• Manage and delegation as required
• Dealing with operations and scheduling dept.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and from time to time the CEO of the company with offices in Dubai, UAE and London, UK you will capable of getting involved in a number of tasks and projects, filling any gaps that may arise and generally providing support, guidance and stability to help drive the business forward.
Further responsibilities will be defined on an ongoing basis, based on the needs of the business.
AED 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• You do need to be prompt, polite, firm and organsied.
• You will be a strong team player with the natural ability to evoke a warm, inviting atmosphere of gracious hospitality to all visitors, whether visiting colleagues or third parties.
• Your administration standards will be excellent and you will ensure all-round record keeping and filing is to a high standard as well as ensuring all requirements of the business and up-to-date and relevant.
• You must be European educated
About the Company
We manage apartments and retail units as part of an asset managed property portfolio in Dubai. We give meaning to the art of hospitality.
Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
Office Manager / PA
Irwin & Dow
Petrochem Middle East
Executive Assistant to the CFO, Investment Firm