Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our Client's team in Dubai, reporting directly to the Partner & Chief Investment Officer of the Capital Markets team.
* Extensive diary management across international time zones
* Arranging complex international travel for multiple travellers, organising visas for different nationalities and preparing detailed travel itineraries
* Completing expense claims, purchase orders and currency requests
* Preparing documents such as letters, presentations, research packs
* Providing personal support to the CIO and senior management
* Creating and managing confidential files and records
* Providing administrative and travel support to other members of the team as required
* Completing ad hoc projects and research as required
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.